Friday, April 30, 2010

Memento

Some memories are best forgotten......apparently

Maybe he needs to start using tattoos!

Willie O  is hoping that once his name is cleared , as part of an ongoing and extensive   Garda Investigation   (and I use the words 'ongoing' and 'extensive' loosely!)  he will return and serve at the cabinet.

In an interview on Limerick's Live 95FM  he stated that if his name is cleared, he would have "every prospect" of returning to senior office.

"At the end of the day, if it emerges as a result of the enquiry that is being carried on that I did nothing wrong, I'd have every prospect of returning I would suspect and I would be working very hard in that direction."

The  investigation  began following a complaint that Willie O made a false affidavit, which led to the whole  brothel  debacle.

The Garda investigation involves a statement made by Willie O that he received false info from a Garda. A short time later he seemed to suffer from a bout of STML (short term memory loss!) in that he could not remember the name of the Garda that gave him the, er, wrong information!  A short story is always a  disclosure !

Could it be a case of if he doesn't remember the name of the Garda, the Garda investigating will clear his name? He needs them all the same, doesn't he?

I'd like to know the name of that Garda, wouldn't you?


They don't want the truth, they make up their own truth.

Now, where was I?

1 comment:

  1. heh great movie!
    Not only would I like to know the name of that gard, but I want to know. My own suspicions tell me that it's not just any old gard but someone of higher ranking. Willie O'Dea will not cross them. If he does, they will find some way to exact revenge. You said yourself, a few posts back, that that's how they roll!

    ReplyDelete